If you are interested in having me lead a workshop or do a presentation, please don’t hesitate to contact me info @martylayne.com (remove the space). I am happy to work with you to find a topic suitable for your group or event. Rates available on request. All workshops are tailored to suit the needs of those attending. My workshops are interactive and participatory. Time for questions is built in.
Comments from workshop participants
- I liked the way you organized your workshop. Everyone had a chance to participate and have their questions answered.
- Your warmth and ability to present information made your three workshops some of the best I’ve ever been to.
- Thank you for the wonderful workshop today!! I left there feeling good about what I am doing with the kids… Thank you for your warmth and your true ability to listen and empathize with us – and for all the laughter! I haven’t laughed so much in a long time!! …
- I enjoyed myself at your needle felting workshop. You made it easy to understand. Now I can make all sorts of things!
- I learned so much and you made it fun!
- You were even better in person than in your book. I didn’t think that would be possible.
- You made everyone feel so comfortable and safe.
- I liked the way you answered questions and modeled what you were talking about in the listening workshop.
- My wife was keen about homeschooling our son. After listening to you talk about how homeschooling worked in your family, I’m quite excited about it, too. Thank you.
- Thanks! I feel so much more confident about homeschooling now.
- Your baby massage classes gave me so much confidence in my ability to mother my baby. Thank you! Please let me know if you teach any parenting classes. I’d like to be there
- Your writing workshop really helped me! My son just jumped right in after I used some of your suggestions.
- Very helpful. I never thought about some of the things you talked about before. It renewed my confidence.
- It was good to hear that you struggled and had doubts and fears. Sometimes, I start to worry and begin to doubt what I am doing. Even though you didn’t give me any guarantees that everything will turn out fine, after listening to you, I can accept that I will have doubts.
Contact – info @ martylayne. com (remove the spaces)